For our client in Rotterdam we are looking for an Infrastructure Specialist. This is an opportunity for a minimum of 1 year with possible extension, and a 40 hourly working week.
The team challenges are to maintain and improve the current installed base of physical and virtual infrastructures across the globe and in the meanwhile build our new cloud based virtual datacenter solution to deliver new fully automated infrastructure services.
Your role is to deliver global infrastructure services for a 24×7 operating company:
- Secure and improve our current infra services;
- Support the development and implementation of our new cloud based infrastructure;
- Senior technical participant in hosting projects;
- Transition of new services to the standing organization;
- Take care of lifecycle management and secure environment control;
- Further enhance the automation and orchestration of our services
Minimally HBO educational level in information technology or similar;
- Working experience in virtual environments and global service delivery;
- Excellent verbal and communicative skills in Dutch and English;
- Affinity with an agile way of working;
- Drive and motivation for continuous improvements and opportunities;
- Flexibility to handle multiple challenges and adaptability to change;
- Experience with new technologies and eager to find new solutions or enhancements;
- A challenging attitude towards solutions and team performance;
- An aim for continuous improvements and opportunities;
- A healthy dislike to repetitive handling and a vision on how things can be automated;
- A vision to establish preventive controls to minimize disruption;
- Ability to be a solid counterpart for infra consultants and a real added value in projects;
Infra config management tools like: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, DSC
Platform knowledge like: AWS (EC2, ELB, AS), Windows server (2012/2016), Citrix, Zabbix, SCCM, Dockers, Veeam
If your are interested please let me know. Via e-mail you can reach me at Chenara.Vischer@Peak-it.nl with your CV and a motivational letter. Thank you!